- US Citizen
- 21 years of age
- Possess a high school diploma or GED
- Maintain a valid driver’s license
If asked, applicants must provide the following:
- Certified copy of birth certificate
- Transcripts and diplomas of high school, GED, college
- Copy of DD-214 Military Discharge paperwork (if applicable)
Must be eligible to be licensed as a police Officer in the State of Illinois (50 ILCS 705/6 and 50 ILCS 705/6.1)
Both Positions will require working weekends, nights and holidays.
Part time position will start at $16.14 as to the union contract,
Full time position will start at $19.00 ($39,520) plus full – time employee benefits.
Applications may be picked up at the Hudson Police Department, 107 Front Street or the Hudson Water Department, 109 Front St, Hudson, IL between 8:30am & 12:30pm Monday - Friday. An applications may also be downloaded by clicking the link below.
All applications must be delivered to the and received or postmarked by Monday November 23, 2015
Hudson Police Department PO Box 221, 107 Front St Hudson, IL 61748